Who to contact if you have a problem

If you have a problem and you are not sure how to solve it, then the best person to see in the first instance is your Form Tutor as they are the person that will know you best of all.

The Year 7 Heads of Year are also available to answer your queries or listen to your concerns.

Please also refer to the ‘Helping Hands’ diagram below to help you remember all the people in school who are here to help you. All you need to do is ask!

Helping hands


Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now