Teaching Staff Vacancies
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.
PART TIME TEACHER OF SCIENCE
(Outer London pay scale)
January 2020 start.
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
An exciting opportunity for a high calibre and enthusiastic Science teacher to join a strong and successful Science Faculty. Applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be warmly welcomed.
· a talented Science team of 22 specialist teachers and 11 technicians.
· flourishing Biology, Physics and Chemistry at A level.
· students who are a pleasure to teach
· a strong culture of professional development
· superb facilities
· an oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations
· close proximity to North Harrow London Underground station.
The Teaching Staff Application Form and Information for Candidates booklet can be found under documents in the left hand column. Please provide a letter (max 2 sides A4) explaining why you are suited to the role with your completed application form.
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 27th November 2019