Teaching Staff Vacancies
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.
TEACHER OF SCIENCE (Physics specialism)
(Outer London pay scale)
September 2020 start.
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
An exciting opportunity for a high calibre and enthusiastic Science teacher with a Physics specialism to join a strong and successful Science Faculty. Applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be warmly welcomed. NQTs can join us for three weeks’ paid induction in July (this equates to approximately £2,000.00 gross pay).
· a talented Science team of 22 specialist teachers and 11 technicians.
· flourishing Biology, Physics and Chemistry at A level.
· experienced, supportive Physics teachers who are looking to broaden their team
· students who are a pleasure to teach
· a strong culture of professional development
· excellent facilities
· an oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations
· close proximity to North Harrow London Underground station.
The Teaching Staff Application Form and Information for Candidates booklet can be found under documents in the left hand column. Please provide a letter (max 2 sides A4) explaining why you are suited to the role with your completed application form.
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 11th March 2020