The 16 to 19 tuition fund 2021 to 2022 academic year
The funding we have been allocated under the government's 16-19 tuition fund will be spent at Faculty level on individual and small group tuition (the maximum group size will be 7) for students where learning has been disrupted. Intervention sessions will be run by a combination of teachers, TAs, volunteers and third party companies. Students will be prioritised in the following order:
- Students in the 6th Form that have not achieved a grade 4 or 5 in English and/or maths
- Students in the 6th Form that have a grade 4 or above in English and/or maths and are from an economically disadvantaged background.
- Students in the 6th Form with an EHCP without a grade 5 in at least one of GCSE English or maths.
- Students in the 6th Form with SEN needs without a grade 5 in at least one of GCSE English or maths
- Students in the 6th Form who are underachieving.
Budget allocated: £3063