Teaching Staff Vacancies
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.
DEPUTY HEADTEACHER, STUDENT SUPPORT
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent Salary: L24 to L28 (£73,541.00 to £80,785.00)
We require for September 2019 a first class leader and manager to join our school and Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will lead and manage all aspects of student support, school self-review and evaluation, school improvement planning and have oversight of the Education Support Staff in the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high emotional intelligence
- has a successful track record in whole school leadership and management
- has presence and gravitas
- understands the need for challenge and support and knows how to get the balance right
- has passion and commitment for a vital role in an outer London co-educational, multicultural, comprehensive school.
Some key ingredients of Nower Hill:
- a thriving, highly successful 11-18 school
- students who are a pleasure to work with and who enjoy being at school
- parents/carers who are very supportive
- a magnificent team of highly talented and dedicated staff
- high staff morale, a great team spirit
- a school community proud of our school
- an Ofsted Outstanding Provider
- outstanding development of leadership in school
Applications can be made either by e-mail to email@example.com or by post. Please complete the Application Form and also submit an application letter addressed to the Headteacher of no more than two sides of A4. The Deputy Headteacher Application Form and General Information for Candidates can be found under documents in the left hand column.
For an informal discussion with Chris Livesey, Headteacher and Louise Voden, Headteacher Designate, or to arrange a visit to the school before the closing date, please contact Nicola Edwards, PA to the Headteacher, on 020 8863 0877 to make the arrangements.
Closing date: 12th February 2019
Interviews: Thursday 28th February and Friday 1st March 2019
TEACHER OF MATHS
(Outer London pay scale)
September 2019 start. Full time.
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
An exciting opportunity for a high calibre and enthusiastic teacher to join a strong and successful Maths Faculty. Applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be warmly welcomed. NQTs can join us for three weeks’ paid induction in July (this equates to approximately £2,000.00 gross pay).
· a talented Maths team of 17 specialist teachers.
· flourishing Maths and Further Maths at A level – 13 A level classes.
· students who are a pleasure to teach
· a strong culture of professional development
· superb facilities
· a heavily oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
The Application Form and General Information for Candidates can be found under documents in the left hand column.
Closing date: Tuesday 26th February 2019